Some of the features of the ZEISS Otus 55mm f/1.4 ZE Lens for Canon EF include:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Six Low Dispersion Elements
- As part of Sony's esteemed G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Additionally, these lenses feature robust and intuitive-to-handle physical designs to benefit both photography and cine applications.
- Versatile ultra-wide-angle zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used on APS-C models where it provides an 18-36mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
Three XA (extreme aspherical) elements, and one standard aspherical element, are incorporated into the optical design, which features superior surface precision for effective control over astigmatism, field curvature, coma, distortion and other spherical aberrations for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.